Skip to main content

Weekly screener with technical analysis on ABBV, KAR, and XHR

Here's the screener for this week, sorry it's a few days late.
There were some new tickers that showed up compared to last week: ABBV, KAR, XHR. The ones that disappeared are: EQNR, PACW

No.TickerCompanyP/EDividendPerf WeekPerf MonthSMA50SMA200RecomPriceChangeVolumeTarget Price
1ABBVAbbVie Inc.19.386.24%-2.48%-11.69%-9.56%-16.46%2.5068.540.42%9,806,85284.92
2BPBP p.l.c.13.386.27%-4.80%-4.53%-5.34%-6.50%2.5039.231.00%8,615,17150.03
3DOWDow Inc.10.405.43%3.64%6.23%2.56%-0.99%2.2051.52-0.44%3,221,51759.09
4EPDEnterprise Products Partners L.P.14.675.83%-1.21%4.72%4.48%7.99%1.5030.200.90%2,390,71634.25
5KARKAR Auction Services, Inc.10.765.57%1.17%7.82%10.05%21.51%2.1025.130.40%3,211,56637.45
6KSSKohl's Corporation10.285.43%1.27%5.20%-4.53%-24.03%2.4049.331.56%2,657,51661.41
7MMPMagellan Midstream Partners, L.P.11.246.14%-0.73%5.84%3.87%6.06%2.4065.420.18%616,60368.65
8MOAltria Group, Inc.14.986.33%2.08%1.26%0.46%-5.60%2.4050.530.00%5,262,52758.27
9MPLXMPLX LP13.498.50%-4.60%-1.78%-1.99%-5.93%1.8030.93-0.26%2,978,06938.75
10PMPhilip Morris International Inc.17.875.14%8.35%15.76%9.98%8.00%2.2088.731.16%7,561,80893.94
11RDS-ARoyal Dutch Shell plc11.275.91%-2.17%-1.13%-0.61%1.47%1.5063.650.82%2,346,47181.44
12RDS-BRoyal Dutch Shell plc11.315.88%-2.22%-1.75%-1.26%-0.17%1.3064.000.74%982,88981.75
13SIXSix Flags Entertainment Corporation16.636.28%-3.37%-0.80%0.37%-6.35%1.8052.25-2.12%602,45859.42
14TAT&T Inc.12.736.22%-2.56%1.17%1.27%5.13%2.3032.79-0.91%32,156,75633.70
15TOTTOTAL S.A.12.555.30%-3.45%0.81%0.52%-2.40%1.2054.500.09%1,488,15272.25
16VICIVICI Properties Inc.14.755.31%-2.83%-5.42%-3.18%0.40%1.8021.64-1.59%5,574,51626.23
17XHRXenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc.15.325.28%-1.98%-3.97%-2.91%2.07%2.4020.82-1.51%542,99623.14

Here's my technical analysis on ABBV. I believe the downward X wave that started from January of 2018 will be coming to an end around September of 2019. After that, the final Z wave is going to be an upwards price action spanning for the next 12 months or so. I've set a target of about $142. Let's see what unfolds for ABBV.

I also did a technical analysis on KAR using the same EWT and MACD indicator. Based on the analysis, once KAR reaches around $24 after completing the Y wave, it will start on a decline until it hits $18 at the end of X wave. The final Z wave should go up to around the $28 mark.

Lastly, I made a recording of my analysis for XHR. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new beginning, again

I'm a beginner. Even though I made my first trade back in 1998, I still feel like a beginner when it comes to the equities market. Luckily, two things have happened recently that I can not ignore and which has re-sparked my enthusiasm in trading. The first event happened in Melbourne. I was there on a business trip and happened to talk about trading with my Uber driver. Turns out that my driver, Mr. S, is very knowledgeable when it comes to technical trading and had been trading Forex for many years. He has created his own way of analyzing charts and trading primarily based on Elliot Wave theory and the MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence). I asked him to teach me what he knows and for the past month, he's been diligently sharing his technical trading skills with me over Skype. The guy is a genius and I'm always amazed at how he sees things I don't. The next thing that happen to me was stumbling across this book titled " Create Your Own Hedge Fund: In...

Weekly Practice Picks

I'm going to start practicing the art of picking stocks. Every week I'll use a simple screener and pick out 3 stocks I like. Then I'll track the performance of those 3 stocks against the rest in the screener and see if they outperformed after one month. Here's there screener setup I've chosen: Market cap: +$2B Select larger companies so they're not as volatile. Dividend Yield: Over 5% I like dividend stocks because even if it doesn't increase in value, I still get paid dividends. Price: Over $20 I feel more comfortable trading over $20 because they seem to be less volatile. P/E: Under 20 I look for lower price to earnings ratios as I don't want to pay for something that's overpriced. Analyst Recommendation: Buy or Better  This is just to make sure that I'm in the same direction as most people who listen to analysts. EPS growth: Positive I like companies that are growing their earnings and project to grow next year as well. Current...